Version 0.3.1 is ready.
This is basically a bugfix-release.
* Added hl_types.h which defines basic typdefs to avoid compile-errors on some systems.
* Added DEBUG flag to the Unix-Makefile
* Added hashlibpp.h which is just an include-wrapper.
Here is hashlib++ release 0.3.
Changelog for the new version:
* SHA384 and SHA512 support has been added to hashlib++.
* Throwing exceptions allow better error-handling.
* Bug fixes.
The second release has been published: hashlib++ VERSION 0.2 is available. Improvements for the new version:
* ! SHA256 support has been added to hashlib++ !
* Added a Linux/FreeBSD makefile and a "Setup.exe" for Windows to build/install hashlib++ as a static library.
* All files have been renamed using the prefix "hl_" to prevent name collisions.
* Replaced sprintf by using an ostringstream to format the hash to a hex string.
hashlib++ VERSION 0.1 has been released. It supports easy MD5 and SHA1 hash creation and works on 32- and 64-Bit platforms.