HanYu is a java 2 way Chinese-English dictionary which allows you to input Simplified Chinese, Tradition Chinese, pinyin and English to search.
After suspend this project for a long time. We are pleased to release this new version with some bugs fixed and few performance tuning.
- Change default english font to Arial.
- Improve search speed (faster and smoother).
HanYu 0.2 Release note
- Thank you for using and testing HanYu 0.1. Now HanYu 0.2 is finished with features increase. Now you can setup fonts and languages by yourself and can search easier !!!.
HanYu 0.2 change log
- Fixed search box bugs
- Use event onchange to search
- Add menu bar
- Add fonts and languages control
- Add about hanyu...^^
- Add chinese menu...
We're glad to see all feedbacks, comment and bugs^^
Some bugs occur in HanYu 0.1. We try to fix it in this Bug Fixed version.
- Fix index list display bugs
- Remove case sensitive searching
Now we launch HanYu Dictionary version 0.1 with all aspect features. Documents and files are avaiable at www.hanyu.sourceforge.net
We are planing to launch the first version of HanYu dictionary with a few features, more features will add in the next release.
1. Use normal window interface to display
2. Support 2-way word searching (Chinese=English)
3. Support Chinese, Pin-Yin and English key in
4. Display both searching detail in Tradition, Simplified Chinese and English.
If u have any comments or feature requests please tell us in "Feature Requests" section
Thank to SourceForge for this project approval.
Now we are in project analyzing state. These are tasks we are going to do.
- revise functional requirement
- proove the design architecture
- design ui
We hope that he fisrst beta version will launch on late February or early March.