Hamlib provides a unified environment for the development of radio and rotator control applications. Release 1.2.2 includes many improvements since last official version. A strong emphasis has been put on backend addition and fixes. The MinGW(win32)/MSVC platform is now well supported. Exciting times are coming with the integration of Hamlib with DReaM, so stay tuned.
Check it out at http://hamlib.org !
New in 1.2.2:
* new models: Ten-Tec (Orion), AOR 3030, Yaesu FRG's, Skanti
* fixes: JRC NRD435 & NRD535, Drake, AOR3000, and many other
* port: Fixes for BRK/RTS/DTR handling under win32 (-> Elektor304)
* bindings: updated Visual Basic wrapper file
* rigswr: new command to measure VSWR vs frequency
Download pages are accessible at http://sourceforge.net/projects/hamlib
i386 rpms and .deb coming soon. Win32 DLL's are already available.
Please, test it out and report to email@example.com
Developers are also invited to join the Hamlib team by subscribing to this
Have fun and let us know!
73's de Stephane - F8CFE
Log in to post a comment.