The Hamlib group is pleased to announce the latest and last major
release of the Hamlib 1.2 series. Future development will focus on API
changes necessary to better support today's radio equipment.
Here is a list of major changes in this release:
* New models: TT-599 Eagle, IC-RX7, IC-1275, HiQSDR,
ADAT ADT-200A, DttSP UDP, TM-D710 * New rotator backends:
* Celestron (telescope mount)
* Fixes and features: K3, various other rigs
* Update LGPL/GPL header boilerplate
* Quell various compiler errors
* Add CM108 PTT capability
Source file archive and Win32 binaries are available at:
73, de Nate >>
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all
possible worlds. The pessimist fears this is true."
Ham radio, Linux, bikes, and more: http://www.n0nb.us
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.