The user manual is a work-in-progress. Thank you for your patience.
Playing the Game
Check out the Tutorial Campaign and the [Quickstart Guide].
Here is the load screen.
- "Choose Campaign" - allows you to select which campaign is active.
- "New Game" - starts a new game.
- "Load Game" - loads a previously saved game.
- "Credits" - see the credits
- "Options" - set game options
- "Exit" - exit the game
This is the main interface screen.
-  Map - shows the current map being explored, along with the party members and NPCs.
-  Characters - lists the characters in the party. Click on the portrait of a character to activate them.
-  Status - view game updates such as traveling between maps.
-  Other Screens - click these buttons to bring up the logbook, mini-map, inventory, or character sheet. You can also set game options and control your party.
-  Quickbars - Here you can use the skills and inventory items of the active character. You can drag items from your inventory or abilities from your character sheet here for quick access.
Creating Game Content