GUSI 2.2.3 is now available for downloading from:
Due to the substantial changes in this release, I've held up announcing
it for a few days while Chris Nandor tested it with MacPerl, but
everything seems to work.
Version 2.2.3 18Nov02
- Fix timescale in ualarm [Chris Nandor, GUSI Bug #442180].
- Since _exit() in MacPerl takes delayed effect, we need to make sure
not to execute SIG_DFL as
a procedure pointer [Chris Nandor, GUSI Bug #564063].
- Reengineered signal handling to properly handle handlers that
longjmp() [GUSI Bug #564063].
Please also read the manual changes clarifying whatkind of signal
handlers GUSI supports.
- Fix bug that caused GUSI to skip the first entry in getservby...
[GUSI Bug #548891]
- Fix infinite recursion in rename of locked file [MacPerl Bug
- MPW codepath falsely permitted files with noexistent parent
directories [GUSI Bug #553817].