From: Tobias Stark <to.stark@gm...> - 2012-11-21 19:34:47
we have a functional custom extension board for the Overo based on the
Tobi-board with additional features with an FPGA which is connected to
the GPMC-bus. We think about using the DuoVero in a redesign of our board.
So we have some questions regarding the DuoVero-series and we appreciate
- Are there other extension boards or did anyone on the list a design of
a custom board already and could give us some advice?
- Is the pinout fixed for future revisions of the DuoVero-series?
- Are there designs with WLAN planned in the future? And when?
- Is there a difference in the mechanical dimensions between
Overo/DuoVero especially in the connectors layout? Is there a
possibility to place parts under the DuoVero (e.g. Resitors)? How much
space is there?
- Is there a documentation about the electrical requirements (current
- Is there a mechanical 3D step-file or drawings available for use in
- Are there a documents about the requirements of the routing of the
high speed signals of the DuoVero (USB, GPMC)? How long can they be and
are chokes or resistors required?
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.