I would appreciate your advice on the following scenario for development
of a realtime audio processing unit:
- realtime audio processing (from input to output)
- battery powered
- GPS and WiFi
- Verdex XL6P
- netwifimicroSD EU (since I live in the UK)
- 5.0 volt UK Power Adapter (for non-mobile development)
- battery pack (which?)
- SD card
- Am I missing any substantial parts to get a working system?
- Will the power jack on the audiostix-2 / GPSstix board power the whole
- I am planning to communicate with the device for programming and
development through a host machine via SSH over the 10/100baseT ethernet
port of the netwifimicroSD EU. Any objections or will this be sufficient
for communication with the device?
- Any recommendations for battery packages to use with this arrangement?
- Any other thoughts or warnings with regards to the above system?
Thanks for your advice!
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.