I'm a beginner in this gumstix stuff, but it looks like it's fair enough
for my conception. May I have some questions? My goals are to assemble a
small device that is capable of logging gps coordinates, and sends them
to my remote server via gprs (or other cellphone internet connection),
captures single images from an usb webcam (or any another cheap device)
and uploads these images.
I imagined the following configuration:
* verdex xm4 motherboard
* GPSstix expansion board
* usb webcam
* cheap cellphone that I can use as a gprs modem via usb connection
* usb memory stick (pendrive) for storage
* an usb hub (maybe with external power supply)
Do you think this configuration is gonna work?
* Could I connect the usb hub to the verdex motherboard usb host
interface (USB on the 24-Pin Flex Connector,
* and connect to my gumstix from my windows (for configuration, etc)
without breakout- or console- expansion board?
* One more question: When will be the GoliathGPS-vx available? :)
Thanks for the answers.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.