Hey, I am a developer at bue highway, NY.
I have decided to use the overo fire for one of my projects, but before I
buy it, I do have a few questions
I would really appreciate it if someone can please take the time out and
reply to my few basic questions.
1) Can you give us datasheets (schematics, layouts,…) on the board and the
I see the option of spec sheets under details, but for some chips, eg the
wifi/bluetooth chip, the entire datasheet is not available.
2) How many wireless peripherals does the overo fire support?
3) Can the board support the connectivity to a 3G modem? Through what
4) What modem chip do you suggest?
5) What kind of bluetooth device do you suggest to connect to the system?
6) Do you allow us to change the bluetooth stack on the Overo fire?
7) What is the overall current &power consumption of the chip?
8) Can we connect the EZ3430 USB dongles to the USB connections provided?
9) Does Gumstix provide us with support in the up state NY area in case we
happen to need field app engineers?
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/New-to-Overo-Fire-tp27473787p27473787.html
Sent from the Gumstix mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.