I'm looking forward to build a mini wifi TabletPC with a touchscreen as sole
* 1 Touch-screen
* 1 miniPC
o proc>400Mhz to play video
o 10/100baseT ethernet
o 802.11(g) wireless communications
o microSD storage capabilities
o VGA output to the touchscreen
I've been on Gumstix website and had a look at the following elements :
* Motherboard Verdex XL 6P
* netwifimicro SD -EU
* Console LCD-vx
* Samsung LCD panel with resistive touchscreen overlay(i would have
prefered a 8 or 12inches LCD thought)
* Is it the right choice to build a miniTabletPC with wifi?
* if yes, do you think all these elements can be assembled ?
* i would like to get some sound, so what do you recommand in terms of
audioboard and little speakers
* where cann i find a box to wrap the whole thing and scotch it behind
the screen ?
Thanks for your answers
Add me on Twitter : http://twitter.com/oseres
Stay tuned : visit my blog ! : http://oseres.com (fr)