Hello, I have a few questions I would like to ask in relation to the gumstix:
1) is it possible to use gumsticks to build a linux cluster?
2) are they stand alone computers?
3) just how upgradable are they? is much modification possible?
4) are they able to be used as a stand alone computer in terms of being used
as a diagnostic tool on foreign hardware.
5) what types of warranty are available for customers in Australia?
6) are versions of linux such as kubuntu (fiesty etc.) supported?
I am asking these questions as I have a friend who is a great fan of your
equipment, but is your average poor student unable to fork out that much cash.
as it is his birthday soon, I am thinking about buying him a gumstix computer.
His computing needs involve:
Diagnostics (he usually lugs around a laptop to do this)
are these needs compatible with the gumstix computers?
Thank you very much for your time. Yours Sincerely Kyle Saggers. Saggers
ps. sorry if i come off very naive. the truth is . . . I AM. hehe.