From: Frank <frannk_m1@ya...> - 2005-08-17 04:55:07
I finally got MMC working on my board (Thanks Craig for
uploading the latest images to sourceforge). For those of you
who are as paranoid as I am, I figured out a way to do "mmcinit"
with the latest u-boot without burning a new u-boot image into
flash and risk hosing my board:
- I undefined "CONFIG_INIT_CRITICAL" in gumstix.h
- changed the TEXT address in the bosrd/gumstix/config.mk file
- remade u-boot
- copied it to my tftpboot directory on my tftpboot server.
- did a "tftpboot 0xa1000000 u-boot.bin"
- did "go 0xa1000000" (this picks up the new u-boot image)
- ran the new mmcinit and booted the new root fs i downloaded
and burned into flash.
Now I can mount the MMC on my NetDuo board.:-)
Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.