We are building a Connex 400xm + NetDUO-MMC device that we want to power
using a custom build power cable with a USB interface on the power
source end. Can this be done ? On the FAQ I see that a 4V power adapter
must be used if you are using a NetDUO-MMC - What are the tolerable
power range that we can use , i.e. +- .5v etc?
1. This message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender at Nanoteq (Pty) Ltd
immediately. Any unauthorised use, alteration or dissemination is prohibited.
2. Nanoteq(Pty) Ltd accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss whether it be direct, indirect or consequential, arising from information made available and actions resulting there from.
3. Please note that Nanoteq only binds itself by way of signed agreements. "Signed" refers to a hand-written signature, excluding any signature appended by "electronic communication"
as defined in the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, no. 25 of 2002.
4. Directors: M.W.Schoeman, J.H. Lagaay, M.A.H. Venter.
5. Nanoteq (Pty) Ltd Company Registration Number: 1996/007480/07
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.