OK, please could you send me it? It would be good starting point for me.
I need master transmitter, master receiver and slave receiver.
But I'm afraid, I will need some examples how to use it.
I've read about "serial EEPROM emulator", but there is not any example, neither.
Re: [Gumstix-users] Gumstix as I2C slave
From: Brian Davidson <bdavids1@...> - 2007-11-09 23:28
I've got some code I can send you, with some caveats:
- it's not using the stock i2c driver for the pxa
- it only supports slave receive (I didn't have a need for slave
- there's another driver that adds another device file that does
master transmit and slave receive
- it hasn't been tested on the Verdex yet (I've ordered one, but
don't have it yet)
- it requires a very minor modification to the i2c subsystem on newer
- extern int i2c_slave_send(struct i2c_client *,char*,int); was
- extern int i2c_slave_recv(struct i2c_client *,char*,int);) was
They've changed the PXA driver several times since I've been using
the Gumstix. The last one I looked at implements a "serial EEPROM
emulator" in the driver. The emulator runs in kernel space. My
driver lets you run your code in userland.