Yup that was it. I found it on the wiki and got it working. I had used the era all on the 200XM and knew what I did once I read your message...
Thanks for pointing me back to it again Dave! Now if I can only figure out why it keeps locking up when using the USBNet connection...
----- Original Message ----
From: Dave Hylands <firstname.lastname@example.org>
To: Dan Brown <email@example.com>
Cc: General mailing list for gumstix users. <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2006 5:38:36 PM
Subject: Re: [Gumstix-users] Buildroot probs on GS400XM
> I'm using era 1:2-31 to erase it. Is that the correct command for a XM
Nope. 32 * 128K = 4096K = 4M
You would need to replace the 31 with 127, or better yet, use this
protect on 1:0-1 && erase all
This will work on the XM and non-XM.
Vancouver, BC, Canadahttp://www.DaveHylands.com/