locking window size?

• mikehende

mikehende - 2006-07-10

Got some videos that have poor quality. I did notice that by manually expanding the screen [MPC's window] both vertically and horizontally I can get it to a certain point, usually around 3/4 fullscreen, where it will still look good, problem is, when the next song plays the screen goes back to normal, is there a way I can lock the screen at the desired size and have it stay that way for all songs?

• mikehende

mikehende - 2006-07-10

Getting lots of problems with this software trying to get it to stay at even the preset zoom [autofit]setting. If I import asome videos and choose the autofit or any zoom feature, even though I have checked "remember last window size" in Options, when the 2nd video starts it reverts back to default size.

Also, 3 times now I have had a graphics problem with the error message

"ialmrnt5 display driver has stopped working normally"

I have never had any graphics problems with any other software, only MPC, any ideas please?

• 7rym

7rym - 2006-11-09

If you check "Remember last windows size" under "Player" and check "Auto-zoom" to "Auto Fit" under the "Playback" tab, the windows keeps its size, and the videos scale to the window.

I don't understand that this can be a problem?

The player is totally flexible and does what it's told to in my mind...

• murdo

murdo - 2006-11-09

Why are we being ignored on this? I too am getting sick of the player re-sizing to default size on playback of new file... I found the option "remember last window size" and it only works to a certain point... It still doesn't open the next media file the same size as before?!?!

• Anarkhy

Anarkhy - 2006-12-04

it didnt work, the player always change to video aspect... i think its a bug

• Anarkhy

Anarkhy - 2006-12-04

now i found if you uncheck the "auto zoom" box the window is saved correctly, and the player wont resize by itself

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks