mPlayer compile

Melkior
2004-09-15
2013-05-08
  • Melkior

Melkior - 2004-09-15

LIB : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input
    each time i use the ui.bat batchfile, this error appear.

i hav esome other error too, i have put in property all include and lib, but, is missing a lot of LIB.
    i have follow all your comment in HowToCompile but... is not working, in compile, i cannot hit most of DLL.
    i use MVS 2003 and i work on XP pro

• Melkior

Melkior - 2004-09-15

in fact, i cannot use UI file and all Filters file's

• Melkior

Melkior - 2004-09-15

Hey  there. I'm having some error here. I install all the properties, the includes and LIB's in the Visual C++ options, but some LIB's are missing. I did follow all your comments on HowToCompile, but something is not working. When I compile, a few DLL's are missing. I'm using MVS2003 under WinXP Pro.
      c:\DigiCodec\Unsetup\guliverkli\src\filters\muxer\matroskamuxer\MatroskaMuxer.cpp(635): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'REFERENCE_TIME' to 'float', possible loss of data.

all file, btw in filters directory give me a lot of error (already defined in msvctd.lib).

• Arnaud HOUDELETTE

You MUST install directX 9 SDK and WMV SDK in order to compile MPC.

You'll also need the 4 builds of the baseclasses from DirectShow C++ Samples (build with the winmm.lib dependancy, and the MT DLL C++ Runtime for debugs build and MT Static C++ runtime for releases builds ).

• Harold Feit

Harold Feit - 2004-09-21

I am currently missing the RadGtSplitter project.

How required is it for the compilation of MPClassic?

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

JavaScript is required for this form.

No, thanks