Menu

RDP Display Size with IE and Firefox

Help
Arseny
2016-07-13
2016-07-13
  • Arseny

Arseny - 2016-07-13

The RDP screen in IE and Firefox does not fill the browser window; it just sits at the bottom as a tiny dot. At first I thought it didn't work at all, but then I noticed that if I zoom the browser to 400% or more, I can recognize the RDP screen. Chrome browser works excellent, and doesn't have that problem.

I have upgraded the IE browser to the latest version 11, and Firefox to version 47. That didn't change a thing.
    I looked at using the "width" and "height" display settings under the xml settings, but I'd like the display to take full size of the browser window automatically as it does in Chrome.
    I'm running guacamole 0.9.8 for close to a year now, and very happy with it exception of this little hickup.

Since I don't see anyone esle having this problem on the forum, my guess is I'm missing something small in the configuration. I looked around, but couldn't find what I'm missing. If anyone can point me in the right direction, it would be great.

thank you for the great product and the community effort
    James

• Michael Jumper

Michael Jumper - 2016-07-13

Hi James,

Guacamole has moved to the Apache Incubator (see the stickied announcement). Please use the Apache Guacamole project's mailing lists instead:

http://guacamole.incubator.apache.org/support/#mailing-lists

We're keeping these forums open for the time being so we can redirect users to the new lists (especially since the documentation has not yet been updated to cover this), but project has moved, and the community needs to move as well. The mailing lists are where any future discussions should occur.

Thanks!