Gnotime 2.3.0 has just been released.
New in the 2.3.0 Release:
The main changes in this release are:
* a new implementation of the projects tree using the GtkTreeView
component which fixes a lot of the bugs regarding the projects
tree manipulation and prepares the way for many customizations
in future releases.
* an initial implementation of a tray icon that displays timer status
and allows the user to toggle the timer by clicking on it.
* a rewrite of the idle detection using the XScreenSaver extension and
of the timer system to make it more system power conservation
* port of the report system to use guile version 1.8.
* many changes in the configure script, including porperly checking for
guile and gconf and version of available DBUS.
* removal of some deprecated APIs usage.
In addition, many bugs have been fixed, including:
* broken behavior of drag-and-drop (#1856268)
* compiles but crashes on startup in fedora core 5 (#1802501)
* activity journal truncates seconds (#1706365)
* green bar flickers when value changes (#1171204)
* dragging project to make sub-project will not scroll (#831808)
Goedson Teixeira Paixao http://mundolivre.wordpress.com/
Debian Project http://www.debian.org/
Jabber ID: goedson@... http://www.jabber.org/
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.