I wrote a report to print out total time worked per day. I noticed today the report was displaying only the column headers. When running gnotime from the command line, I see the following in the console:
Error: GnoTime caught an error during scheme parse
Error: Stack overflow
No worries if you don't want to debug my small report, I'm just not sure where to start on _how_ to debug it. I suppose it needs some dynamic or hard-coded parameters to, for instance, limit the report to the last month or two.
My ~/.gnome2/gnotime.d/gnotime-data.xml is 256Kb. I can provide it if that helps, but I'd rather gpg-encrypt it and send it directly to someone who wants it.