Couple of issues addressed since beta1:
* fix if using musicbrainz3 rather than musicbrainz4
* fix for remaining problem concerning opening the preference dialog.
Original fix did not properly address it.
* Code added for transitioning to threads API introduced in glib 2.31
Uploaded to sourceforge.
"I know exactly who reads the papers ...
* The Daily Mirror is read by people who think they run the country.
* The Guardian is read by people who think they ought to run the country.
* The Times is read by people who do actually run the country.
* The Daily Mail is read by the wives of the people who run the country.
* The Financial Times is read by the people who own the country.
* The Morning Star is read by the people who think the country ought
to be run by another country.
* The Daily Telegraph is read by the people who think it is."
Jim Hacker, Yes Minister
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.