On Sat, Jul 31, 2010 at 00:32, phantomjinx <p.g.richardson@phantomjinx.co.uk> wrote:
Hi people,

Further to my email yesterday, I have updated the translation po files
so they are synchronised against the codebase.

However, this means that all are no longer complete. Could those with
bi-lingual capabilities far superior to mine, please have a look and
correct accordingly.

I've updated the Spanish translation. I added translations for the new messages, updated all fuzzy messages, and identified and fixed a few messages that should have been marked as fuzzy but weren't. The update is commited and pushed to the main repository (9e709f2085e4915759f34497346ea742b16f4ab9).

Cheers,