- plugging in ipod model MC544J, iOS 5.0 (9A334) non-jailbroken
- launching gtkpod v 2.1.0 in terminal for the first time
- selecting "load ipod(s)" from top left icon
- dialog "ipod directory structure not found"
- select button "create directory structure"
- dialog pops up "mountpoint: /media/ipod4 -- Model: xC544
- select "OK" button
- nothing happens, but console gives error:
"** (gtkpod:20441): CRITICAL **: repository_ipod_init: assertion `gtk_combo_box_get_active_iter(cb, &iter)' failed"
I see bug ID:3411223 has a similar error, I wonder if it is related, according to the previous bug this has been fixed so I am not sure.
Log in to post a comment.