It looks like there is a problem with GtkGLExt not emitting expose signal after a popup for a button on the title bar is displayed and then hidden. This doesn't happen all the time but there is a simple way to reproduce this bug (at least on my system):
1. Compile and run the example program named 'simple' (the one that comes with gtkglext; the C++ version can be used too).
2. Point one of the buttons on the title bar until a popup becomes visible.
3. Move the pointer away so that the popup disappears (this time everything works as expected).
4. Point the button from step 2 once again and wait until a popup is displayed.
5. Move the pointer away. The popup disapears but no expose event is sent. It means that the part of the window managed by gtkglext doesn't redraw itself and in consequence some portion of the popup window is still visible.
I am using Ubuntu Feisty Fawn with Gnome (no Beryl or Compiz) and gtkglext/gtkglextmm 1.2 built from source.
I've attached an image that illustrates the bug I've described.
Log in to post a comment.