I just checked in the following fixes to cvs.
ps I noticed while setting up hircules on SourceForge today
that it is possible to setup cvs syncmail for commit notification.
Perhaps we should add an email list for that and set it up?
pps "xmlto" seems like a very nice friendly frontend to xsltproc.
2003-05-16 Jens Petersen <petersen@...>
* mk/library.mk: Introduce DESTDIR variable for installing into a
staging area or buildroot.
(installdirs): Prefix dirs with DESTDIR.
(installfiles): Prefix DESTDIR to destinations.
(uninstallfiles): Add DESTDIR here too for good measure.
* gtk/treeList/TreeView.chs: Documentation formatting fixes.
* gtk/pango/PangoLayout.chs (layoutSetWidth): Fix doc typo.
* gtk/general/Structs.hsc: Documentation fixes: s/@con/@constructor/.
* doc/Makefile (html%): Only depend on the xml file for the target
to be transformed.
* gtk2hs.spec.in (Release): Append date for snapshot packages.
(install): Use DESTDIR.
(post): Hence no longer need to filter out buildroot prefix from
pkg config files.
(preun): Only remove ghc pkg configs when removing rpm package.
* Makefile (EXTRA_TARFILES): Exclude spec file.
(rpm): Depend on spec file and dist target but not tarball.
(gtk2hs.spec): Target to generate spec file. Depend on VERSION.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.