Red Hat Linux
Click URL instructions:
Right-click on ad, choose "Copy Link", then paste here →
(This may not be possible with some types of ads)
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.
Briefly describe the problem (required):
Please provide the ad click URL, if possible:
Thu Apr 27 05:43:16 PDT 2006 Duncan Coutts <duncan@...>
* Require Haddock 0.7 and work with it correctly
We were not installing a couple files that haddock 0.7 produces.
Simplyify by not supporting both haddock 0.6 and 0.7 any more.
Just require haddock 0.7 now.
hunk ./Makefile.am 1384
-endif # HYPHENATED_DOCS
hunk ./Makefile.am 1388
- ,$(HSFILE)))$(DOCS_SEP)%.hs, \
+ ,$(HSFILE)))-%.hs, \
hunk ./Makefile.am 1390
- $(subst /,$(DOCS_SEP),$(HSFILE:.uncpp=)))) \
+ $(subst /,-,$(HSFILE:.uncpp=)))) \
hunk ./Makefile.am 1392
+ docs/reference/minus.gif docs/reference/haddock.js \
hunk ./configure.ac 746
- GTKHS_PROG_CHECK_VERSION($HADDOCK_VERSION, -lt, 0.6, [
- AC_MSG_ERROR([I need haddock 0.6 or later to build the documentation.
+ GTKHS_PROG_CHECK_VERSION($HADDOCK_VERSION, -lt, 0.7, [
+ AC_MSG_ERROR([I need haddock 0.7 or later to build the documentation.
hunk ./configure.ac 749
- GTKHS_PROG_CHECK_VERSION($HADDOCK_VERSION, -ge, 0.7, [HYPHENATED_DOCS="yes";])
hunk ./configure.ac 752
-AM_CONDITIONAL(HYPHENATED_DOCS, test "$HYPHENATED_DOCS" = "yes")
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter: