I have attached a screenshot showing that the wimp
theme does not reproduce the Windows XP look exactly.
Comparing it to the standard "Windows XP" theme shoes
the following differences:
- The event box which the label is inside of does not
have the correct background colour.
- The status bar appears to be a standard GTK status
bar, without any XP look at all.
- The prelight border around the toolbar button is less
obvious on real XP. GTK is using the same prelight as
a normal button, while XP has a different prelight for
- The menus (not shown) in GTK have a 3D border, while
XP uses a 1-pixel flat gray border.
- I don't think that the menu-bar should be white (it
isn't in explorer).
- The toolbar has borders on its left and right edges.
XP puts borders on the top and bottom only.
Obviously getting an exact match is very difficult, but
I thought I should file a bug anyway.
Log in to post a comment.