Version 0.96 stable has been finally released on sourceforge. You may get it at:
You can also download this release from Gnutella using this link:
You can copy the link into the search box to locate the file so that
it can be downloaded.
IT IS MANDATORY TO UPGRADE TO 0.96 AS SOON AS POSSIBLE: Versions 0.95.x
have expired on November 26th, and 0.96b expired 2 days ago!
Here are the changes since latest 0.95.x, as listed in the ChangeLog:
- Browse Host (HTML and Gnutella), TLS and IPv6 support.
- Chinese and Greek translations of the user interface.
- D-BUS plugging.
- Added hot keys: F2, F8 and F9 (see menu View->...).
- Searches are now created with a configurable expiration date.
- Optimization of the UTF-8 processing.
- Better filename conversion to locale, with automagic charset detection.
- General performance improvements in QRP and search filters.
- Full "nl" translation.
- Sorting persistence.
Under the hood:
- Buffering of downloaded data to avoid excessive disk fragmentation.
- Support for the epoll()/kqueue() system calls.
- More optimistic PARQ ETA, and PARQ back-off when QUEUE are unanswered.
- NFS-compatible session locking if anyone cares.
- Nifty property browser.
Again, IT IS MANDATORY TO UPGRADE TO 0.96 AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Enjoy 0.96 for the forthcoming year!
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.