Version 0.95.4 stable has been released on sourceforge. You may get it
You can also download this release from Gnutella using this link:
You can copy the link into the search box to locate the file so that
it can be downloaded.
Here are the changes since 0.95.3, as listed in the ChangeLog:
- The last-byte download bug, where a download would not complete if
only the last byte needed to be downloaded, has been fixed.
- Preliminary browse-host support, allowing other servents to browse
the files that are shared. This is disabled by default.
- GTKG will detect online status again after temporary network failure.
- The .desktop file and application icons are now properly installed.
- Downloads are now sorting in a more logical way.
- Bug fixes in UTF-8 support.
- Doxygen documentation updates.
- Japanese and Spanish translation updates.
Hans de Graaff
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.