Help
Offlink
2010-06-25
2012-12-26
  • Offlink

Offlink - 2010-06-25

Hi

Thank you for this excellent library :D

We want make a client live streaming, the source no matters, mp4, flv, avi etc

We use a pipeline of GStreamer for this, but we have a mistake with the audio, in test "audiotestsrc"

Saving a file mp3 when this test, is ok

pipe = new GSPipeline(this, "audiotestsrc ! audioconvert ! lame ! filesink location=file.mp3 ");

But no sound live, taken the example of "Test.pde" use the following pipeline for audio:

pipe = new GSPipeline(this, "audiotestsrc ! audioconvert ! audio/x-raw-int,rate=8000,channels=1");

But get the following error

JNA: Callback org.gstreamer.Element$4@1b09282 threw the following exception:
    org.gstreamer.Structure$InvalidFieldException: Structure does not contain integer field 'height'
    at org.gstreamer.Structure.getInteger(Structure.java:123)
    at org.gstreamer.elements.RGBDataSink$VideoHandoffListener.handoff(RGBDataSink.java:109)
    at org.gstreamer.Element$4.callback(Element.java:530)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
    at com.sun.jna.CallbackReference$DefaultCallbackProxy.invokeCallback(CallbackReference.java:384)
    at com.sun.jna.CallbackReference$DefaultCallbackProxy.callback(CallbackReference.java:414)

The pipeline is wrong?  :(  or exist another way to sound the audio

Sorry my English

Thanks

• Andres Colubri

Andres Colubri - 2010-06-26

Thanks for pointing this out!

I'm adding a new parameter for GSPipeline, which allows you to indicate that the pipeline is audio-only. Something like this:

pipe = new GSPipeline(this, "audiotestsrc ! audioconvert ! alsasink", GSVideo.AUDIO);

I'll upload the version of gsvideo with this new feature soon.

• Offlink

Offlink - 2010-06-27

Hehe perfect , that's great

I'll be waiting for the new version

Thank you

• Andres Colubri

Andres Colubri - 2010-06-28

Forgot to mention, I put the sample pipeline in Examples/Pipelines/Test. Only the Linux version, for windows would be:

pipe = new GSPipeline(this, "audiotestsrc ! audioconvert ! directsoundsink", GSVideo.AUDIO);

• Offlink

Offlink - 2010-07-29

Works !!  that's great

Excelent thank you

Tested in Windows and Ubuntu