Red Hat Linux
Click URL instructions:
Right-click on ad, choose "Copy Link", then paste here →
(This may not be possible with some types of ads)
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.
Briefly describe the problem (required):
Please provide the ad click URL, if possible:
CVS Root: /cvsroot/gstreamer
Changes by: teebaum
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 08:17:21 PST
2003-03-18 Martin Schulze <MHL.Schulze@...>
* gst/src/gst[_vfuncs].defs: Manually created .defs file
for auto-generated wrapping of virtual functions started.
* gst/src/index*: Wrappers for gstindex.h. They compile.
However, I think some gstreamer fixes are needed to make
Gst::IndexEntry really working.
* gst/src/props*, gst/src/caps*: Finish Gst::Props/Caps
API. This compiles
* gst/src/pluginfeature*: Finish this one. It compiles.
* gst/src/format*, gst/src/querytype*: New wrappers for
GstFormat and GstQuery. We use classes instead of enums
or integers so that we can wrap the functions as member
* gst/src/Makefile_list_of_hg.am_fragment: Add new files.
* tools/m4/convert_gstmm.m4: Some changes as usual.
* gst/src/element*, gst/src/pad*: Some fixes. There are
still problems with constructors, ListHandle and ArrayHandle,
so they won't compile.
c++ : ChangeLog
c++/tools/m4 : convert_gstmm.m4
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter: