Hi,

I have successfully created lib for gstreamer and supported plugin by
using NDK, now i want to test the working of so file, for that I
create  a application and create a exe by using NDK .

Next step is to run the exe on android-emulator, for that first I load
the exe into directory /data/temp by using adb push command, then push
all the shared library which is required to execute the exe i.e.

libglib-2.0.so
libgmodule-2.0.so
libgobject-2.0.so
libgthread-2.0.so
libgstcoreelements-gstplugin.so
libgstreamer-0.10-libs.so
libgstcoreindexers-gstplugin.so
libgstreamer.so
libgst-plugins-base-libs-0.10.so
libgstapp.so

So everything is now in the same folder.

Next step is to link the library at run time so for that I set the
path by using LD_LIBRARY_PATH

So up to now everything seem to be OK.

Final Step: To execute the exe.

Error: The strange thing that i observe that exe is able to execute
some of the basic api of gstreamer like as,

gst_init (&argc, &argv);
bin = gst_pipeline_new ("pipeline");

But while executing following command, exe not able to create appsrc
element.

appsrc = gst_element_factory_make ("appsrc", NULL);    --------> Not
able to create this element

I have crossed check and I found I have all the .so file that is
required to execute the code.

GLib: Cannot convert message: Could not open converter from 'UTF-8' to
'ASCII' ----> I am getting this message also while executing the code.

So, If any body face such type of error or want to share something on
this issue then please share your valueable point.

Thanks