* Fixed ocropus support
Closes bug 3487120 (Ocropus no longer in OCR selection)
* Reference core font in PDF only once
* Add more language codes for Tesseract and Cuneiform
* + Tesseract 3.02 support
Closes Debian bug #665871
* Fixed Perl exiting when restoring a crashed session
Closes Debian bug #664635
* Don't add corrupted page if error is thrown copying the image
Closes Debian bug #663584
* Update to German translation (thanks to Daniel Dietrich)
* Update to Russian translation (thanks to Artem Karimov)
* Update to Spanish translation (thanks to Fitoschido)
* Update to Turkish translation (thanks to Utku BERBEROĞLU)
* Update to Ukranian translation (thanks to Сергій Дубик)
gscan2pdf is a GUI to produce PDFs or DjVus from scanned documents
Only two clicks are required to scan several pages and then save all or a
selection as a PDF or DjVu file, including metadata if required.
gscan2pdf can control regular or sheet-fed (ADF) scanners with SANE via
scanimage or scanadf, and can scan multiple pages at once. It presents a
thumbnail view of scanned pages, and permits simple operations such as
cropping, rotating and deleting pages.
OCR can be used to recognise text in the scans, and the output
embedded in the PDF or DjVu.
PDF conversion is done by PDF::API2.
The resulting document may be saved as a PDF, DjVu, multipage TIFF file, or
single page image file.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.