Pretty sure pbm files use to load just fine. I noticed that they weren't listed anymore but pnm was. So I converted my pbm file (created with "unpaper -t pbm" from a gray scale png) to pnm. It tries to load but fails. Also tried converting a grayscale png to pnm format and that failed too. In the attached logfile I tried loading a binary pnm, binary gif, grayscale png, binary tif and finally a grayscale png. Neither pnm, binary or grayscale loaded so that you could see an image. There number without a thumb was present along the left side though.
And relating to a differnet bug, ocropus could process the binary tif file okay and generate expected output. I just tested that and don't have that log portion in the attached logfile.
Log in to post a comment.