Red Hat Linux
Click URL instructions:
Right-click on ad, choose "Copy Link", then paste here →
(This may not be possible with some types of ads)
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.
Briefly describe the problem (required):
Please provide the ad click URL, if possible:
We released fluent-plugin-groonga 1.0.1.
It implements replication for groonga by fluentd(*).
Usually, fluentd is used as event log collector, but groonga
uses fluentd as message router.
Groonga users can replicate their data by fluent-plugin-groonga.
Since ver.1.0.0 was released, we added some destructive commands to
emit commands. Some commands are "delete", "register", "truncate".
Additionally, we placed the references of fluent-plugin-groonga to
groonga.org. The URL of the references is
This references includes how to configuration, constitution and
The references of fluent-plugin-groonga.
Configuration & Constitution:
Please see below URLs for details and examples of configuration and
The changes since ver.1.0.0 are listed below:
* Added more destructive emit commands ("delete", "register", "truncate").
* [out] Used close instead of sending "shutdown".
* Placed documents to http://groonga.org/fluent-plugin-groonga/en/.
* [doc] Updated documents:
* Added the documents of configuration and constitution.
* Added recover steps.
* Added documentation about master slave replication in
(yoshihara at clear-code.com)
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter: