Groonga 2.0.0 has been released!
Offline index construction is supported
Until now, groonga only supports online index construction
because groonga values freshness. But groonga 2.0.0 supports
offline index construction for a search system that updates
documents by batch.
Index construction throughput by offline index construction
is 3 times - 10 times faster rather than one by online index
If your search system updates documents by batch, please use
offline index construction.
See also: http://groonga.org/docs/indexing.html
* [dat] Added 0 length key check.
* [windows] Added missing GCC related
DLLs. [groonga-dev,00686] [Reported by Suzuki]
* [php] Supported PHP 5.4. [Patch by Daiki Ueno]
* Updated FSF address. [Suggested by Daiki Ueno]
* [fedora] Supported systemd. [Patch by Daiki Ueno]
* [rpm][debian] Changed the default protocol to HTTP from gqtp.
* [rpm][centos] Supported status command.
* Removed needless : from log message.
* Removed deprecated grn_query. [#1247]
* Reduced needless grn_ctx_at() calls on creating table.
* [pat] Supported cache.
* [tokenizer] Improved tokenizer API.
* Accepted @ as a valid name character.
* [tokenizer] Added a tokenizer based on KyTea.
* Supported offline indexing construction.
* [tokenizer] Supported MeCab 0.993. [groonga-dev,00703]
[Reported by Masaharu YOSHIOKA]
* [windows] Supported MessagePack.
* [pat] Fixed a bug that the last node can't be found. [#1258]
* [doc] Fixed links in Japanese page. [Reported by @naoina]
* [doc] Fixed wrong the default value. [Reported by @naoina]
* Fixed a typo. [Reported by Kazuhiko]
* [http] Fixed a bug that load command error isn't
cleared. [Reported by @wareohji]
* Daiki Ueno
* Masaharu YOSHIOKA
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.