#387 grip shows CD title in chinese rather than latin characters

Bug
open
nobody
None
5
2008-10-20
2008-10-20
No

Recently, I tried ripping Beethoven Synphony 9, and I got chinese characters instead of the expected latin. I am using freedb.freedb.org (the defaults provided by grip). A side effect of this is that the directory grip tried to make was called "_______", and the filename of the first track while it was being ripped was ".wav"

The version of grip in use: 3.3.1

Discussion


Log in to post a comment.

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:

JavaScript is required for this form.





No, thanks