We have released a beta version of GridSQL 1.1.
This version includes several minor enhancements, performance
improvements and bug fixes, including:
- Added support for macaddr, inet, and cidr data types and functions
- Better performance with GROUP BY when there are few distinct
groups in the first GROUP BY element
- Better performance for common INSERT SELECT cases
- Correlated DELETE regression case fixed
- Fixed UNION regression cases
- Other minor bug fixes
GridSQL version 1.0 has been released today.
This version includes the following changes:
- Added support for SELECT INTO and CREATE TABLE AS SELECT
- Support for WITH CSV clause in COPY command
- Improvements to interoperate better with 3rd party tools
- Minor bug fixes
GridSQL Now Available on SourceForge under GPLv2 License
SAN FRANCISCO, OPEN SOURCE BUSINESS CONFERENCE, Mar. 25, 2008 Today at the Open Source Business Conference, EnterpriseDB announced that GridSQL, the company's business intelligence and data warehousing solution, is now available under the GPLv2 open source license.
The full text of the press release may be viewed here: