Gregarius 0.3.8 was just released, introducing a brand new item tagging=20
system that has been in the works for the past couple weeks!
Tagging of items is done through AJAX (via the SAJAX toolkit), allowing=20
users to edit tags transparently, without the need of page-reloading. The=
process has been tested on most recent browsers (Firefox 1.0+, Safari 1.2.4=
New URLs introduced with this tagging system are:
- /tag/sometag: lists the items that have been tagged "sometag"=20
- /tag/: weighted list of all used tags=20
Another interesting new feature is an on the fly database schema=20
generation/update, e.g. no more manual importing of db table definitions:=
tables are now automatically generated when needed. Database table prefix=
support has also been greatly improved.
- Introduced tagging system for items=20
- Automatic db schema generation/update=20
- Ability to turn off feed metainfo in the feed side column=20
- Ability to collapse folders in the feeds side column=20
- Added a subscription bookmarklet=20
- Optgroups in the search form=20
- A plethora of smaller bugs fixed=20
Gregarius 0.3.8 can be downloaded
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.