Menu

Destination should be pasted in single Excel even though multiple screenshots

seshagiri
2016-03-15
2016-03-15
  • seshagiri

seshagiri - 2016-03-15

Hi Desk,

I am very happy with using green shot ,but recently one thing stuck in my mind that why multiple excels workbooks are opening while taking multiple screenshots.Instead could you please try to develop all screen shots in one excel sheet as per requested sheet by user.

example:

Suppose we are testing Amazon ecomm site and we have to take each and every screen shots while placing order.
    -First login url press print screen then ot should be pasted automatically in excel (it has to be feature like user can be able to select which sheet he would like to use for pasting)so the screen which we used to print is directly should go to destination excel
    -The next page also to be selected as required one so it should be pasted after to prevoius sheet in existing excel

--Hope you understand my concept .Pleas ehelp in this problem.

• Robin Krom

Robin Krom - 2016-03-15

Hi,
    we are more than willing to work on this, but this information would be lost in a "discussion",,, that is what this is. On our website http://getgreenshot.org there is a "Got Feedback?" on the right side... where an entry "Suggest a feature" can be selected.
    This will bring you to our ticket system, Jira from Atlassian, where we can work on it.

You can add some information, maybe some examples, so we can understand the issue.
    I would like to know what version of Greenshot you are using, as with 1.x while using the dynamic destination you can select which excel you want to export to. Doesn't this suffice?

Anyway, PLEASE create a feature request, we are trying to move away from Sf (due to the lack of support and a lot of problems), and like I said "this" would be a feature request and not a discussion.

Best wishes,
    Robin
    Greenshot developer