key editor opens blank

Help
Dennis
2010-11-29
2013-05-14
  • Dennis

Dennis - 2010-11-29

Key editor now opens blank, it used to open with keys & recipes. Did I inadvertently change some setting?

• tom

tom - 2010-12-10

No - this was a legit bug. Thanks for pointing this out. I've now fixed in in HEAD (and found and fixed some other issues with the ingredient key editor  while I was at it)

• Anonymous - 2011-04-05

I'm having the some bug using 0.15.4 in Ubuntu 10.10

• José Raeiro

José Raeiro - 2011-04-05

I have tried to install from source and now I get this error, even when I fully remove Gourmet from synaptic and install it again:

Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/usr/local/bin/gourmet", line 13, in <module>
        from gourmet.OptionParser import *
      File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/gourmet/__init__.py", line 10, in <module>
        import gglobals
      File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/gourmet/gglobals.py", line 382, in <module>
        add_icon(os.path.join(imagedir,filename),stock_id,label,modifier,keyval)
      File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/gourmet/gglobals.py", line 366, in add_icon
        pb = gtk.gdk.pixbuf_new_from_file(file_name)
    glib.GError: Failed to open file '/usr/local/share/gourmet/AddToShoppingList.png': No such file or directory

The error appears even when Gourmet is not installed.

• José Raeiro

José Raeiro - 2011-04-05

I had the 0.15.4 version installed, I downloaded the 0.15.9 from the source and issued python setup.py install and now I get the "glib.GError: Failed to open file '/usr/local/share/gourmet/AddToShoppingList.png': No such file or directory" error.

I have tried to completely remove with synaptic and reinstall but the error persists. Even when I remove with synaptic, I can issue gourmet -version from the command line and it states version 0.15.9.

• José Raeiro

José Raeiro - 2011-04-05

When I issue the python setup.py install I get:

sh: intltool-merge: not found
    running install
    prefix= /usr
    running build
    running build_py
    package init file 'src/lib/plugins/web_plugin/__init__.py' not found (or not a regular file)
    package init file 'src/lib/plugins/web_plugin/__init__.py' not found (or not a regular file)
    running build_scripts
    running install_lib
    running install_scripts
    changing mode of /usr/local/bin/gourmet to 755
    running install_data
    error: can't copy 'gourmet.desktop': doesn't exist or not a regular file

• José Raeiro

José Raeiro - 2011-04-05

Solved. It was necessary to delete the gourmet folder inside the python directory.

• José Raeiro

José Raeiro - 2011-04-05

Bug no longer present in latest version. Thank you!

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks