GreasySpoon team is pleased to announce the availability of the 0.5.6 STABLE release!
This release has been brought forward to resolve two issues found in the prior release:
- fix issues with scripts ordering and reloading
- possibility to disable errors bypass (GreasySpoon will return an ICAP error in case of script failure) through a flag in configuration
This release includes also two minor enhancements:
- error log enrichment to easier maintenance in production environment
- sharedcache optimizations to improve multithreaded access performance
Release 0.5.6 is packaged in two versions:
- greasyspoon-release-0.5.6.zip containing runtime only application
- greasyspoon-release-0.5.6-sources.zip including sources and javadoc
Log in to post a comment.