Moley Harey - 2009-11-12

Hi again,

I have been taking a look at LogWatcher RCP plugin for displaying local log files and seems to be a quite good solution.

I have done one test adding that plug-in to my Eclipse IDE, for that I just
had to unzip the plugin in my $ECLIPSE_HOME/plugins folder and after that the LogWatcher View was appearing in the "Window/Show View/Other" menu.

Now I would like to add the plugin to one RCP application I had done myself so in the plugin.xml and product files I have added the dependency to include LogWatcher.

What I am getting now is the following:

- If I launch my RCP app using "Launch and Eclipse Application" option in the Overview tab of my plugin.xml it works fine, the LogWatch plugin is loaded correctly.

- If I launch my RCP app using "Launch and Eclipse Application" option in the Overview tab of my app.product file it works fine too.

- Just when I launch my RCP app from the executable version I have generated using the "Export Product Wizard" option is when the LogWatcher plugin is not launched and the "Class not found" errors appear.

Apart from adding the plug-in to my Dependencies and Configuration do I have to place the jar file with the classes in any specific location of my application executable distribution?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Mh