Welcome to Help

Help
2006-03-01
2013-05-14
  • Nobody/Anonymous

Welcome to Help

• mynyb

mynyb - 2007-01-25

Hello your product interess me a lot. I want to build a schema for my scripts ant.
      But when i launch your software i have an error when it try to get a configuration file in my "documents and settings" folder, i found nothing in documentation. Could you help me?
      Or is it possible to launch program with command line?
      Best regards.

• mynyb

mynyb - 2007-01-25

First it try to load a configuration file in a directory which does not exist. Then i create it. Second it tell me that it have no rights in this directory, then i put all rights for all user in this directory and it continue to generate the same exception.

• Julius Adorf

Julius Adorf - 2007-01-25

First of all, I'm very glad that you reported this problem and did not just give up. It is certainly a bug. It is not related with the configuration. The message that the configuration directory does not exist is just a warning, the application will create it automatically.

The help files were somehow missing, and I wonder why I hadn't worked this out in the testing phase. Nevertheless, I will create a patch immediately (until I release the next version, which should work by then).

I'll send you a notification if I finished writing the patch.

Best regards,
          Julius

• Julius Adorf

Julius Adorf - 2007-01-25

I released a patch which can be found and downloaded in the Tracker section. Of course, a new version will be released shortly.