From: Bob Friesenhahn <bfriesen@si...> - 2011-12-25 16:11:50
GraphicsMagick 1.3.13 is now available. The 1.3.13 release is API and
ABI compatible with all previous 1.3.X releases and is therefore a
stable drop-in upgrade.
Many bugs are fixed, including some which caused deadlock or a crash.
Some new features which may be most interesting:
* EXIF profiles are preserved when writing JPEG files.
* The benchmark facility is improved and supports a -stepthreads
option to benchmark a command with varying numbers of threads.
* Support added for netpbm PAM format.
* BigTIFF support added for Windows builds (via libtiff 4.0)
* Most Windows "delegate" libraries updated to lastest version.
There are far too many changes to list here, please visit
for the full list of changes.
Visit the GraphicsMagick web site at http://www.graphicsmagick.org/ to
read about GraphicsMagick or to download the new release.
GraphicsMagick Maintainer, http://www.GraphicsMagick.org/