From: Bob Friesenhahn <bfriesen@si...> - 2010-03-08 21:05:09
GraphicsMagick 1.3.12 is now released. This release fixes a number of
bugs. Most significantly, use of GraphicsMagick as a filter was
broken by the 1.3.10 release. Windows users should install this
version in order to avoid possible exposure to DOS due to well-crafted
Download the release from SourceForge via
"https://sourceforge.net/projects/graphicsmagick/files/"; or visit the
web site at "http://www.graphicsmagick.org/";.
The following are the changes since the 1.3.11 release:
* Updated libpng Windows sources to 1.2.43 in order to resolve
CVE-2010-0205 as it pertains to the GraphicsMagick Windows build.
* Filter mode (write to stdout) was completely broken.
* Should now compile with libpng 1.4.
* Windows PerlMagick build identified itself as the wrong version.
* DCX output format is only written on request. Previously the PCX
coder would automatically switch to DCX format if multiple frames
would be written.
GraphicsMagick Maintainer, http://www.GraphicsMagick.org/
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.