On Fri, 2006-11-17 at 09:36 +0100, Kees Bakker wrote:
> Is there a documented procedure to add a new language to the help
> departement? We (I should say Erik) want to add the help text in
Not really documented procedure yet, but it is simple:
1. Add help/nl directory
2. Grab the help/gramps.pot file and make nl.po out of it
3. Place nl.po under help/nl
4. Add help/nl/figures directory
5. Make screenshots corresponding to C/figures/*png
using *exactly* same names and place them under nl/figures
6. Add "nl" to DOC_LINGUAS in help/Makefile.am
That should do it it,
P.S. It probably make sense to start tackling step 2.
The rest is easy, but this will take quite a while.
Alexander Roitman http://www.gramps-project.org