2009/4/28 Doug Blank <doug.blank@gmail.com>
Since the release of 3.1.0 in March (and the 3.1.1 immediately afterwards) there have been a number of fixes, some serious. Why don't we take a week or two, wrap up all of the pending fixes with 3.1.1 and release a 3.1.2?

I have some cairo fixes to wrap up, and a holiday coming up.
If stephane can manage and the other fixes can wait, how about middle of may?

Benny