On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 5:21 PM, John Ralls <jralls@ceridwen.us> wrote:

Are you planning to do the release tarballs tomorrow, or to wait until the weekend? I'm flying back from London tomorrow, so if the tarballs are ready and on SF I'll start the OSX build Thursday morning (Z+8).

John Ralls

Sorry, I had it in my mind that the date I was working towards was 21st, not 11th. (and naturally was procrastinating!)

I have committed a fix for Citation filters, and need to commit a fix for the problem that was causing a crash in MS Windows. I was working on that with Josip, but haven't heard from him lately. I have some changes made to Check and elsewhere that will reduce the likelihood of problems, but need to make the change that will prevent them altogether.

Also, I can't actually make the tarball.